Monday 13 August 2012

Step one... A space to call my own

I have a dream.... and although it may not be quite as significant as Martin Luther Kings, it is in itself rather exciting.
It all started with a rainy trip to the garden centre in an attempt to get my lovely little boy to have a nap....and there it was...a log cabin!
For a while I'd been hypothetically talking about how one day it would be nice to teach patchwork and quilting classes. Suddenly here was my answer, a space of my own to unleash the fabric stash, have my machine set up full time and more importantly room enough to teach in!

The cabin is not here, yet! The other half is considering whether he could build me something better but either way inside my head I'm already there.  I've moved in, the fabric is unpacked and the teaching space is ready to go! Watch this space.....

In the meantime I'm off to check out the village hall!

No comments:

Post a Comment