Saturday 27 October 2012

Networking and Spreading the word..

Things are very busy at  The Little House of Patchwork as we prepared for our first show at the end of November. Every day I think of something new we need to do and as we count down the weeks I think it is definitely time to write a 'to do' list.
The other half has been busy constructing some fab shelves so that we can display approx 150 bolts of fabric at the show. They look great
I'm busy cutting fat quarters ready for our stand and umming and ahhing about whether we have enough fabric and whether we are missing anything crucial.
On another hand I've been working hard on the social network side of things and had some hopefully great advice from a lovely lady at Chicken Shed Gifts on how to use Facebook and Twitter to increase awareness and hopefully in time, sales will increase too. Have had lots of new 'likes' on Facebook today so thats a bonus!
I'm now seeing spots as have spent this evening cutting an awful lot of fat quarters of spotty fabric!
Time for bed I think
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment